Below are the instructions for using e-transfer to pay for your membership dues or other related fees with VIWG. Please be aware that these instructions may not be exactly the same as your financial institution.
- Log in to your online banking.
- To set up VIWG as a recipient, find the ‘Manage Recipients’ or ‘Add a Contact’ link. The new recipient email is firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not set up to accept e-transfers by mobile phone. Confirm and exit once complete.
- Find the ‘Send e-transfer’ link. Complete the transaction:
- Select ‘email@example.com’ as the recipient
- Identify the account the funds should come from
- Enter the amount of the transfer
- In the message box, please describe the reason for the payment (i.e. membership fee, wood sale, etc.).
- Note that VIWG has registered for auto-deposit so there is no need to enter a security question.